Zenith Aviation’s Quality Management System is registered to AS9120:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and FAA AC-0056A standards
Zenith Aviation, Inc. is committed to providing the aviation industry with products and services that meet or exceed our customer’s expectations through continual improvement and compliance to quality standards:
- The customer is the driving force behind our business and our reason for being here. Customer Satisfaction will be monitored and recorded regularly, and improved upon at every opportunity.
- We will maintain a Quality Management System that meets or exceeds the requirements of AS9120:2016, ISO 9001:2015 and FAA AC-00-56A.
- The Management Team will periodically review the performance and effectiveness of our Quality Policy, Quality Management System and Quality Objectives.
- This Quality Policy will be regularly communicated to our employees, and the Management Team will empower all employees and encourage them to take an active role to improve the Quality Management System.
- We will maintain a profitable operation to establish our competitive position in the market and reward our stakeholders.
AS9120:2016 / ISO 9001:2015 Registration Document
Please click the link below to view/print a copy of this document.
NQA Cert # 15628
FAA AC-0056A Registration Document
Please click the link below to view / print a copy of this document
Cert # 15871
Self Audit Packet
Because of the large number of requests that we regularly receive to provide Quality information, Zenith has prepared a Self Audit packet. We have found that this information meets or exceeds the information requested by our clientele. Please click the link below for a downloadable copy of our Self Audit.
Zenith’s Quality Self Audit Packet
Vendor Quality Survey
If you are have been directed to this page to complete Zenith’s Vendor Quality Survey, please click the link below to be taken to that survey.
Vendor Quality Survey
Customer Satisfaction Survey
We value your patronage, and want to know how we are doing satisfying your needs. To complete a brief online customer satisfaction survey, please click the link below.
Customer Satisfaction Survey (Give us your feedback in less than 5 minutes!)
Zenith will conduct its business fairly, impartially, and in an ethical and proper manner. External Provider shall conduct its business fairly, impartially, and in an ethical and proper manner and in doing so external provider will follow Zenith’s published Business Code of Ethics, which can be downloaded HERE, or of available, External Provider’s version which is consistent with the terms of Zenith’s Business Code of Ethics.
Additionally, our External Providers’ must adhere to the following:
1- Have an implemented quality management system
2- Use only approved or customer designated external providers, this is to include process sources such as special processes
3- Notify Zenith Aviation and obtain our approval and disposition of any non-conforming processes, products, and/or services
4- Prevent the use of counterfeit, unapproved, or suspected unapproved parts
5- Notify Zenith Aviation of any changes made to processes, products, and services, as well as changes to their external providers or location of manufacture
6- Flow down to their external providers all customer requirements and any other applicable requirements
7- Provide test reports, authorized release certificates, or certificates of conformity as applicable
8- Retain documented information, including disposition requirements, as well as retention periods
9- Allow Zenith Aviation, our customer, and regulatory authorities right of access to applicable areas of facilities and to applicable documented information, at any level of the supply chain
10- Ensure all relevant personnel are aware of their contribution to product and service conformity, product safety, and the importance of ethical behavior