Not all Consignment Deals are Equal!
As an aircraft operator that has recently sold or replaced an aircraft from your fleet (or soon will), you undoubtedly are faced with the dilemma of what to do with your excess parts from that now-obsolete aircraft. We wrote a brief article on this topic that you can read here. The bottom line is, if you’ve decided that your best option is to consign this inventory, then here are a few things you should look for in a consignee partner, to protect yourself and your assets:
- A company that offers high-profit return on your parts inventory
- A company that guarantees your parts will sell! Yes, a GUARANTEE
- A physically secure facility with completely environmentally-controlled storage space to protect your parts against damage or loss
- A company with a CERTIFIED Quality Management System
- A consignor that holds appropriate insurance against casualty and loss
- A consignor that retains a professional sales force with industry knowledge of the aircraft type, a wide network of buyer contacts, and that PROACTIVELY markets your parts
- FAIR commission schedule to sell your parts for the highest possible profit in the lowest possible time.
- Routine sales reports, on your schedule, that are informative and easy to read!
The aircraft parts consignor you select should operate in your best interest. Zenith Aviation, Inc will PARTNER with you to sell your excess parts. We are one of only a few companies in the aircraft parts industry that can offer MOST of these items, and the ONLY company that offer them ALL, including, if you have the right mix of parts, a GUARANTEE that your parts will sell!
We know you have a lot of options, and a lot of companies that want to help you solve your problem. Wee invite you to check out the videos of our facility, and we even open our doors for you to visit us. Come see our operations first-hand, and speak with our qualified sales team! We’re sure you will agree that we are your BEST and MOST PROFITABLE option to free yourself from the the hassle that your excess aircraft parts inventory presents, and put much needed cash in your pocket QUICKLY!